You might have already seen the message pop up when starting AvaSoft, but we are happy to announce that AvaSoft 8.10 is now live! You can download it here (please log in first).
Our software team worked hard on the changes and new features in this release, which you can find listed below.
Please make sure you have the latest version installed! :)
Changes and new features:
- Starting and stopping a measurement can now be done using the F2 function key.
- Spectrometer panels are now sorted by serial number by default. Sorting can be adjusted manually by drag & drop.
- The measurement mode (single scan, continuously, store-to-RAM) used last is now saved when closing AvaSoft.
- When saving a multi-channel experiment, window positions, active devices per measurement and zoom factors are now saved as well.
- Added centroid column to FWHM tools screen.
- Load Experiment screen now allows for adding multiple experiment files. Deleting an experiment file from the list is now possible as well.
- Added 'Save Log Information' function to the Options / Save Options screen.
- Added 'more colors' option to select custom graph colors.
- Thin film plugin can now save and load a graph.
- Several bug fixes, for more information see list in AvaSoft (click on the question mark in the upper right corner and select 'Release Notes').