Why Avantes for your NIR reflection measurement?
- High sensitivity in the NIR (2500nm) range.
- Ability to enter calibrated reference tiles into software.
- NA of 0.13 offers optimal balance between resolution and sensitivity.
- 512 pixel detector for more data points.
- Small, modular platform
The AvaSpec NIRLine instruments are high performance, near-infrared spectrometers which are optimized for the demands of measuring long wavelengths. This line provides leading-edge performance for dispersive NIR instruments with toroidal focusing mirrors and dynamic dark correction for enhanced stability. The NIRline is comprised of both thermo-electrically cooled and uncooled instruments. AvaSpec-NIR256-1.7 features an uncooled 256 pixel InGaAs detector. All other instruments in the NIRline feature thermo-electric, peltier-cooled InGaAs detectors which support cooling down to -25°C.
AvaSpec NIRLine instruments are fully compatible with our AvaSpec StarLine and SensLine spectrometers. Avantes’ AvaSpec NIRLine instruments are available as laboratory instruments or OEM modules. AvaSpec NIRLine instruments are available with a number of premium options such as wireless communication, irradiance/intensity calibration, and non-linearity calibration.
The AvaSpec NIRLine of instruments are designed to perform in a variety of applications such as:
- Moisture content measurement of liquids, solids and powders for inline and quality control purposes
- Quantitative and qualitative measurement of volatile organics such as ethanol, and methanol
- Plastic characterization and material identification
- Irradiance measurements such as solar monitoring
- Qualitative measurements of feed and food