Instruments in our AvaSpec NIRLine are high-performance, near-infrared spectrometers that are optimized for the demands of measuring long wavelengths. This line provides leading-edge performance for dispersive NIR instruments with toroidal focusing mirrors and dynamic dark correction for enhanced stability.
The NIRLine is comprised of both thermoelectrically cooled and uncooled instruments. The AvaSpec-NIR256/512-1.7 features an uncooled 256 or 512 pixel InGaAs detector. All other instruments in the NIRLine have thermoelectric, peltier-cooled InGaAs detectors which support cooling down to -25°C against ambient.
The AvaSpec NIRLine instruments are fully compatible with our AvaSpec-StarLine and SensLine spectrometers. Instruments in the NIRLine are available as lab instruments or OEM modules for integration into customers’ existing systems.
Avaspec NIRLine spectrometers are available with a number of premium options such as irradiance/intensity calibration and non-linearity calibration.
Our AvaSpec NIRLine of instruments is designed to perform in a variety of applications, such as:
- Moisture content measurement of liquids, solids, and powders for in-line and quality control purposes
- Quantitative and qualitative measurement of volatile organics such as ethanol and methanol
- Plastic characterization and material identification
- Irradiance measurements, such as solar monitoring
- Qualitative measurements of feed and food
Selected models feature the high-sensitivity/low-noise setting: an easy choice between the highest possible sensitivity and the lowest possible noise, right from AvaSoft 8.
To learn more about all the available options and to find the perfect setup that matches your needs, feel free to discuss your requirements with our sales engineers. The possibilities are virtually endless!
Why choose Avantes for your application?
- Market leader in developing high-end fibre-optic spectroscopy systems
- Nearly 30 years of experience and extensive industry and application knowledge
- The best engineers who perform feasibility studies to find the right solution for your application
- A support team that never sleeps and provides second-to-none customer service