AvaSoft 8.11 release notes:
Changes and new features:
- Maximum cycle time used when auto-configuring the spectrometers is now a setting.
- When LIBS mode is disabled in the options, the measurement mode will automatically change to continuous.
- First and second derivative spectra can be shown for loaded spectra.
- Laser options now enabled for spectrometers with the HAMS13496 sensor.
- Saving Dark, Reference and the AutoConfigure option are now showing a progress message.
- A full factory reset of the spectrometer can now be done in the spectrometer settings.
- Last used file locations (for example when saving a measurement) are now saved.
- Saving merged files now possible when in LIBS mode.
- Irradiance Intensity calibration values can now be saved to EEPROM and file without having to calibrate again.
- In the Color application, saved color values are shown in a new "database" section on the color window.
- Several bug fixes, for more information see list in AvaSoft (click on the question mark in the upper right corner and select 'Release Notes').